Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pumpkin Chiffon Pie


I grew up on Pumpkin Chiffon pie rather than the traditional pumpkin pie (however, I love traditional pp, I don't think my mother did).  This is a very YUMMY pie  recipe and is SO EASY!!!

1 pie shell - you can use a graham cracker pie crust, shortbread crust, or a traditional pie crust.  I personally like it best in the traditional pie crust.

1 cup pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie mix)
1 Large instant vanilla pudding.
1/2 cup cold milk
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 8 oz cool whip

Mix pumpkin, pudding, milk and spice together until it is mixed thoroughly.  Fold in Cool Whip and put in crust.  Refridgerate for a few hours until firm.

2 comments:

old mother hubbard said...

the best pie in price. love it and dad dies for it.

Tuesdee said...

It's not Thanksgiving without this pie, or my mom's Parker House Rolls!!! :)