Monday, August 4, 2008

Parmesan Garlic Chicken


4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Gated Parmesan Cheese
1 envelope Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

Combined all ingredients (except chicken) and blend. Dip both sides of chicken breasts in. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

*A variation of this recipie is to pour a bottle of your favorite spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish, lay the dipped chicken over the sauce and cover with Mozzerella cheese. Serve with noodles for an easy Chicken Parmesan recipie.

I love this recipie because it is so easy and you can have the ingredients in the pantry all the time for a quick I don't know "what's for dinner" night. You can serve it alone with other sides or as the Chicken Parmesan recipie. Hope you like it.

5 comments:

Tuesdee said...

I'm SO making this for dinner TONIGHT!!! That sounds amazing!

meegz said...

i'm excited about this blog -- We still use all the recipes I ever got from you!! THANKS!!

Jaime said...

I am sooo excited about this blog! I am a bad cook and so far I think I can do everything on here. And it sounds really yummy! I'm gonna have to try this one soon!

{The Castaways} said...

Did I mention we will be collecting recipies for a RS cook book? There are SEVERAL of yours I better see in there! Yum.

Tuesdee said...

This turned out so well!! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!