Sunday, November 8, 2009

Easy To Freeze Meals

With Baby #4 here- life is much more busy. You can never plan when the baby is fussy, toddler needs a diaper change, preschooler has a meltdown, and 2nd grader needs help with homework. It is always right when I need to be making dinner. Juggling these four girls at this particular time in their lives has been a test. I knew life would be getting more hectic and so before Ava was born, I decided to do a little- No- a lot of cooking- then freezing. I went through my recipes and started to test if they would freeze well for reheating on those inevitable hectic days. Having dancing 2 times a week that you don't get home until 5:30 doesn't help with getting dinner ready either.

So, I have a new label over on the side that says "Easy to Freeze". These recipes I have made and froze and reheated on a busy day. I hope that they will be of help to you on your busy days too. Good luck and enjoy!

Audrey Cox

1 comment:

Sherry Valentin said...

Thanks... I will definitely have to check out the Easy to freeze section. I am planning on leaving for a few weeks in January and do want my family to starve!! :D